Event Submission Form
Event Submission Guidelines[hide]
Those parties desiring to post an event on the HELP website are required to abide by the following guidelines:
- Events should pertain to the following neighborhoods: Homewood, East Hill, East Liberty, Lincoln-Lemington-Belmar, or Larimer.
- All entries must be submitted no less than 5 business days prior to the date of the event.
- All submission forms must contained all required fields.
- All events must be open to the general public. Private, for-profit events are not accepted.
- Examples of posted events include: community meetings, festivals, sporting events, professional workshops, collection drives.
- Entries may not contain language that is obscene, profane, offensive, or violent.
- Entries shall not be false, misleading, or deceptive.
- HELP reserves the right to edit, approve, or decline any event submitted to the calendar.
Please note: All events are subject to review and approval before they are posted; your event will not post automatically on the calendar when you click “Submit Event.”